Tri-State Laboratory Services, LLC enjoys a partnership with Summit Engineering, Inc. Not only can we provide your environmental testing needs for water, rock, soil, or hydraulic fracturing, but we can also offer streamlined environmental engineering and professional services via our relationship with Summit Engineering’s Environmental department.
The Environmental Engineering Services department is staffed by highly trained and experienced biologist, environmental scientists, mining and civil engineers, and technicians. These staff members allow Summit to provide quality services on projects ranging in size, scope, and sensitivity.
Environmental Engineering & Permitting Services
[wrc_column grid=”2″ width=”1″ type=”start”]
* Environmental Site Assessment
* Aquatic Biologic Surveys (Benthic and Fish Surveys)
* Stream and Wetland Delineations & Restorations
* Air Quality Permitting and Reporting
* Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC)
* Endangered Species—Habitat Assessments and Protection and Enhancement Plan
* Reclamation Liability Studies
* USACE Permits—Individual & Nationwide
[/wrc_column][wrc_column grid=”2″ width=”1″ type=”end”]
* Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting
* Water Quality Studies
* NPDES Permit Applications—General & Individual
* Underground Injection Control (UIC) Permits
* Groundwater Protection Plans (GPP)
* Best Management Practice Plans (BMP)
* Vegetation Surveys
* NEPA Environmental Assessments & Cumulative Impact Assessments
Click on the images below to be directed to a downloadable/printable brochure for Summit Engineering, Inc’s Environmental Department. If you would like more information, contact us.